What is Rabwa Project?
Rabwa is a mixed-use residential project located in the capital city, Riyadh, and one of the major projects of AWJ Holding Company (AHC). RABWA represents a futuristic vision with a contemporary style designs through partnerships with development companies in the Kingdom, where AHC seeks to form new partnership with the public and private sectors in the real estate industry to reach innovative solutions to serve all segments of society.
Why the Rabwa Project?
RABWA represents a futuristic vision with a contemporary style designs through partnerships with development companies in the Kingdom to develop an integrated residential community that provides its residents a multi-use vibrant society with the affordable prices, modern styles and world-class quality.
Where is the Rabwa Project?
Rabwa project is strategically located in the heart of the capital Riyadh (southeast of Riyadh), close to several ministries, important government offices, hospitals and universities.
How much is Rabwa Project?
The project area is more than 8,600,000 square meters.
What are the uses of Rabwa Project?
The project includes a variety of uses:
- Commercial use of various types and sizes.
- Office, entertainment, recreational, sports and social use.
- Residential use, which will be the main focus of the project and will reflect a vibrant society with the affordable prices, modern styles and world-class quality, supporting the Kingdom vision standards of quality of life in the cities
What is the role of Rabwa Project in supporting the country’s direction aimed at providing housing for citizens?
- Rabwa is one of the vital real estate projects in Riyadh to invest in commercial centers and residential communities with distinctive planning and design.
- The project aims to provide the best means of living, supporting the social and civil development of the country.
- The project offers investment opportunities for real estate developers to partner with AHC to develop affordable residential units through innovative partnership programs.
What is the strategy of AHC to develop «Rabwa Project» and other projects?
- AHC is developing “Rabwa Project” by creating a “partnership” with the public sector to build real partnerships and create new entities in the real estate development sector in the Kingdom.
- While also working to partner with the private sector in the development of sustainable and diverse real estate projects
- The importance and role of the partnerships and cooperation with the public and private sector is to achieve a set of related business activities aimed to be active participants in achieving Vision 2030
What is unique about the location of Rabwa Project?
- Rabwa is located near a wide range of important ministries and government centers, hospitals, universities, other major development projects and theme parks in the city.
- Location is linked to a main roads and public transport (King Abdulaziz Public Transport Project), the Riyadh Metro “Orange Line” and the Bus route on Omar bin Al Khattab road, which will facilitate access to the project in less time.
- The project is located near major shopping malls such as Rimal Mall, IKEA, and other centers.
How was Rabwa Project designed?
- The project was designed and planned in a modern and distinctive way that reflects the objectives of “Quality of Life” set in the 2020 program, which was a major guide in the design process.
- Modern and advanced infrastructure.
- Large streets, the width of the streets ranging from 18 to 25 meters to facilitate traffic within the community.
- Wide sidewalks and open spaces for walking and cycling throughout the project ensuring the comfort and safety of the residents.
- External parking to provide additional parking for visitors to the area.
- The project is designed to include a set of value-added essentials such as:
- Developing the biggest “Community Center” on a land area of approximately 90,000 square meters and a build area of approximately 25,000 square meters containing a range of activities that will meet the needs of the whole family.
- The design includes 30,000 sqm of green spaces, playgrounds and parks in each neighborhood throughout the project in a modern style and open spaces.
What are the features of the biggest Community Center in Rabwa Project?
The Community Center is considered the biggest project of its kind with an area of around 90,000 sqm and a built area of 25,000 sqm spread over three main buildings:
- Social Centre: dedicated to serve all family members with a collection of services and facilities (Main halls /library/restaurants and cafes / and a range of other facilities)
- Men’s Sports Centre: dedicated for gym and sports with fully serviced facilities
- Women’s Sports Centre: dedicated for gym and sports with fully serviced facilities
- Kids Area: The centre also contains a kids play areas, playgrounds, an ‘edutainment’ area along with a nursery.
All buildings are connected to public and open areas with a range of sports facilities and outdoor activities.
How many neighborhoods are there in Rabwa Project?
- The project was divided into several neighborhoods, the area of a single residential neighborhood is 400,000 Sqm divided into two residential units with an area of 200,000 Sqm. Each residential unit contains a mixed-use variety (commercial/residential units as villas and apartments) and includes a range of services.
- Infrastructure works will be carried out with wide sidewalks in front of residential units and connected to a main walkway, linking all the neighborhood’s services.
- Design goal is to ensure the comfort and safety of the residents and activate an aspect of the “quality of life” to provide a healthy, calm environment that reflects a modern lifestyle.
How much is the area of one residential neighborhood?
The area of a single residential neighborhood is 400,000 Sqm divided into two residential units with an area of 200,000 Sqm. Each residential unit contains a mixed-use variety (commercial/residential units as villas and apartments) and includes a range of services.
What are the most important real estate assets of Rabwa Project?
RABWA project has a total area of 8.6 Million sqm and it is an integrated project with modern infrastructure, residential units, services, and community facilities. The project’s master plan design paid great attention to the needs and elements that should enrich the quality of life, such as:
- Modern residential units that meet the needs of all society members
- A master plan that considers the educational, health, commercial and logistical needs
- Community Center
- Schools for all levels
- Hospitals and clinics
- Community and Friday mosques
- Green spaces uniquely spread across the project
- Wide roads and wide sidewalks
- Safe walking tracks
- Major commercial and entertainment centers.
How did Rabwa Project succeed in creating harmony between work and living?
- By providing commercial offices and workspaces, Rabwa aims to attract companies and enable them to make Rabwa as their working quarters.
- The location of the project and the various transportation options will make the project “closer” to all city corners and motivate companies to be part of its commercial offices.
- The location is close to many ministries and government agencies, making it a vital living location and provide housing units close to these entities.
How does Rabwa Project support the Kingdom's Vision 2030?
The objectives of the Rabwa Project are in line with the Kingdom's Vision 2030:
- Quality of life program: through planning and designing of residential neighborhoods to support walking through a 1,200m safe pedestrian spine in each neighborhood, and also the presence of the largest community center and gardens with an area of 30,000 square meters in each residential neighborhood within the project.
- Housing Program: The project provides a large number of housing units with approximately 15 thousand units, which in turn promote the revitalization of the economy, stimulate the real estate market, raise productivity levels, and provide housing units of high quality and affordable prices.
- Human capacity development program: through the providing many career opportunities (direct or indirect) through the various components of the project.
- National Entrepreneurship Program: Through partnerships with AHC to empower SMEs.
When will AHC start developing Rabwa Project?
AHC will develop the infrastructure of the entire project in phases and will partner with other developers to develop residential units.
What are the companies that have been signed up to date to develop Rabwa Project?
AHC has so far succeeded in signing six agreements with partners to develop the project.
- Three construction companies: Fawz International Contracting Company, Mohammed Al-Ajimi Contracting Group, and Ansab General Contracting Company.
- Development agreement with Maskan Arabia for investment and real estate development to develop 1,219 housing units.
- Agreement to develop a commercial center with the United Company for Real Estate Development.
- Attracting the Saudi Entertainment Projects Company to implement one of its projects on the project land.
What are the opportunities offered by Rabwa Project to the development partners?
AWJ Holding offers an innovative vision that makes Rabwa project an exceptional investment opportunity to its partners
- To Investors: at a mixed-use neighborhood level (completed infrastructure services).
- The Residential Developer: at a neighborhood level (completed, detailed infrastructure services).
- For SMEs: at the level of housing groups (completed, detailed infrastructure services).
How can the investor or developer communicate AHC?
We are pleased to communicate with investors and developers, through the following e-mail: email@example.com or visiting www.rabwa.co